My body feels young but my mind is very old
On December 14 0 Comments - Me, Myself and I
Here are some things about me that other people often mention (so, I thought I’d mention them too):
- I am often perceived as older than I actually am, both intellectually and physically – but not because of grey hairs nor wrinkles!
- There is some kind of calmness about me. I don’t really know how to describe it. However, feel free to take me out on a date and see for yourself!
- My voice is nice (so they say). I could be doing radio for a living! Well, it is sort of charming at times indeed but, occasionally I sound worse than a whale. To be honest, lately I’ve started to believe that something is wrong with my vocal cords. I (my throat) tend to get exhausted when I talk. Maybe I just don’t know how to talk properly… Perhaps I talk too much.
- The length of my stride is long – I am told. I guess so! How else would I keep pace with Andy longlegs in London?
- A few fellow beings think that I am taller than I am as well. What if… I am a tall woman caught in a short woman’s body? In fact, I thrive in high (yet comfortable) shoes and rarely wear flats. I’ve got four words for you: Nike Dunk Sky Hi.