1. The idea of walking through Piccadilly Circus feels slightly less preferable than walking through Mordor.
2. You become FURIOUS when you get an escalator in another city and everyone stands on both sides.
3. You know which ‘No entry’ signs in tube stations to ignore in order to enjoy a cheeky shortcut to the platform.
4. You find the sound of sirens comforting. Silence is unnerving, and anyway, at least it means the police are doing their job.
5. You are a pro at walking; in heels, whilst eating a sandwich, texting, Instagramming, holding an umbrella AND not touching anyone. Olympic skills right there.